We’re looking for talented people to join our team!
Check out our open positions or send your CV to the email below for future opportunities
Evogene (NASDAQ: EVGN, TASE: EVGN.TA) is a leading computational biology company targeting to revolutionize life-science product development across several market segments, located in Rehovot.
We are looking for a BD Manager, The BD manager will report to and collaborate with the EVP BD. In addition, he will collaborate with Key leaders across the business to ensure Evogene’s ability to maintain its position as a world leader in the life sciences technology company.
- Explore and research new fields and projects for Evogene.
- Track new markets and emerging trends and recommend new products and services.
- Analyze the go no go for the new markets
- Build an action plan and support its execution
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships – write proposals and plans.
- R&D content definition based on the product Development unit’s road map.
- Must have a degree in life sciences, preferably an M.Sc. degree
- At least two years of experience in a business development position in the life sciences sector – a biotech company – Preferred
- The candidate must be familiar with the life sciences industry needs (e.g., regulations)
Willingness to travel abroad as may be needed from time to time (20%)
- Strong strategic abilities, intellect, business acumen, and commercial experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to complete missions at high velocity.
Evogene is looking for a Computational Chemistry Product manager for a multidisciplinary product team. This is a key role generating product development strategy and shaping the portfolio for cutting edge innovative computational and experimental tools, specifically aimed at the industrial, pharma and ag-chemical based product development. In addition, the role includes managing research activities by operating developed computational and experimental tools.
- Envisioning the development of computational and experimental end-to-end Chemistry based pipelines.
- Collaborate with customers to define requirements for new products or extensions to existing products.
- Work closely with customers and field teams to validate early product definitions.
- R&D work in computational drug discovery and optimization
- Sc. with 6 years of industry experience or PhD degree in Chemistry or Structural biology.
- Experience in structural biology, computer aided drug design, chemo-informatics or related field.
- Experience in small molecules ‘hit’ discovery and/or ‘hit’/’lead’ optimization.
- Deep understanding of the principle behind molecular recognition.
- A solid understanding of quantitative data analysis, data mining.
- Industrial/Postdoctoral experience – an advantage.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (reviewing, organizing and analyzing information, documentation, preparing presentations).
- Use to work independently and collaborate within multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication and problem-solving skills to address unusual situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in in Hebrew and English.